Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday


I brought my camera with me today and I did some wandering around during my lunch break, after having a cappuccino (the first of two I had today), of course.


Our apartment building is on one side of the Arno River and our study center (where we have class on Monday through Thursday) is on the other side of the river. The bridges are all gorgeous and we cross over the Ponte Vecchio every day. This picture above is one of the views from the Ponte Vecchio overlooking another bridge.


This photo is a result of having extra time on my hands to just look at everything leisurely.


And then of course, I had to return to the study center for Italian class. I ran into Caitlin, Gaby & Mary on Borgo degli Albizi (right outside of the study center).

This is my first gelato in Firenze. It was delicious...and pretty cheap! Mary had fragola (strawberry) gelato. It took us almost an entire week to finally try some gelato here!

1 comment:

  1. GELATO!!! yummy. your pics are just amazing. I am so glad you are having such a nice time. can't wait to keep seeing more pictures. XOXO

    ReplyDelete